Apply for the NM Doula Association CBPA Scholarship
To apply for the NMDA CBPA Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Download and save a blank copy of the application form provided on this page. Use this as a reference to prepare your responses.
- Develop your responses to the essay questions and short answer prompts in a separate document offline.
- When you are ready to submit your application, complete the online form on this page. Be sure to have your responses ready to copy and paste into the appropriate fields.
- You will be asked to provide one to two letters of reference. These can be personal or professional in nature, but they should speak to your character and qualifications.
- Submit your completed application by the deadline indicated on this page. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
All completed applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on May 15th, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted. Applicants are encouraged to begin the application process early to ensure that all materials are received on time. Once all materials have been submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!